1. My Poppet, climbing a dirt pile. She's the Queen of the Dirt Pile!
2. Deep in earth.
3. The light falls on her feet. Socks and gumboots were quickly discarded.
4. A caught feather.
5. A marsh reed.
6. A wooden angel at my desk.
7. Pen and writing book, at my desk. I write differently, long hand. (And I don't just mean illegibly, although that too.) The words seem to come from a different place. I write differently at my desk than I do slouched in bed...
8. Quince blossom from the garden.
Joining with the lovely Em from The Beetleshack for weekly stills. Once I shot the photos of my Poppet in the dirt pile, I couldn't resist a 'brown' theme for the week, celebrating the rich tones of earth and wood, one of the delights of winter.