1. My Poppet requested a (pink) boogie board at the op-shop. She's practicing her surfing.
2. Autumn leaves!
3. A lovely old gum-tree in evening light.
4. My Mama making dandelion chains with my Poppet.
5. My Baby Brother pushing the kids at his In-Laws farm. An amazing workout and they had a blast!
6. Hello cows!
7. My Poppet and her cousin climbing the hill together.
8. Best friends. Come on Cousin!
Joining with the wonderful Em over at The Beetleshack. I missed last week, but here are some stills, mainly from a wonderful trip to my sister-in-laws parents farm, which was truly magical. It always gives me heart-melt to see how the cousins love each other!
Gorgeous! The trees, the cows, but most of all the kids running up the hill, so very Aussie. So fortunate to be able to run around in the countryside.ReplyDelete