1. Now Autumn has properly arrived we've been enjoying many fires. The kids love looking for kindling in the garden and we all love staring at the flames.
2. Pink blossoms in the park.
3. Sprocket, reflective
4. Poppet. Being 'super' again. She no longer wants to get on a swing the normal way - but instead wants to be a superhero!
5. Reflections on the verandah window. I love the high autumn skies and the wonderful clear light.
6. My parents came up to see us on the weekend. It was a wonderful end to a dreary week spent mainly in bed with gastro. Cross-fingers we're better now!
7. My beautiful mama at the station just before they caught the train home.
8. The kids were devastated they couldn't get the train back to the city with Nana and Grandpa!
Joining with the wonderful Em at The Beetleshack for Sunday stills.