1. Valentines Present - watercolour pencils. I love just looking at the colours - but playing with them is even more fun!
2. Rose Candles - Oxfam
3. Poppet eating a Valentines gingerbread heart. The kids and I are working on our baking. We need to find a new gingerbread recipe - this one was pedestrian. (There was a jamaican recipe involving rum, sultanas and allspice that made me hungry just looking at it... but not very kid friendly!)
4. My Poppet painting at the kids painting wall at the Fiddlehead Festival. Such a great idea!
5. Poppet giving me a hug. Little arms around my neck... so precious.
6. A goat eating Poppet's hat at the Fiddlehead Festival. We've pretty much decided the Sprocket is too rough for guinea pigs or rabbits... and are considering hermit crabs. But goats seem fairly indestructible. Although my Beloved is worried for his garden (I am worried for the goat if it ate his chillis) and the one I had as a kid was a terrible escape artist. It kept getting onto the railway line in front of our house and chasing after a goat along a busy railway line is not fun. Mum, dad, are you up for goat-sitting when we go on holiday? (Don't worry I'm kidding - no pun intended. We are working out crab names as we speak. Harry is a hot contender. As is Jeffrey.)
7. I'm loving lots of new ideas at the moment. Just when I thought I'd finished I started working on the synopsis and realised I needed to write two more chapters!
8. My Poppet painting. We have been doing lots of drawing and painting this week and it's been so much fun.
9. My Sprocket - he chose the 'scary-man' face paint at the festival... but I think he looks like a very sweet scary-man.
Joining with Em over at The Beetleshack for Sunday Stills.