1. Poppet and Sprocket lolling. Poppet is wary of waves so these pools were perfect.
2. It's a crocodile! It's a shark! It's a Sprocket!
3. My Poppet asleep on one of her daddy's text books.
4. Shells on the beach at Inverloch.
5. My beloved built me a spice rack this week. Swoon. Still a few finishing touches. But I'm very impressed.
6. I've finally decided to put all my party dresses in storage under the bed. I loved just looking at them all when I opened the wardrobe but a. they no longer fit and b. there's no space. and c. well, they're not entirely appropriate for kidplay and cooking. Any guesses on my favourite colour?
7. My beloved's Trinidad Scorpions, the hottest chilli in the world. He does not yet have his haz-mat suit, but he will obviously need to get one soon, as that thing's flowering.
Joining with the wonderful Em at The Beetleshack for Sunday Stills.