1. The beach we went to on the weekend. When we started down the steps we had it all to ourselves. Lots of protected shallows for my Poppet and a channel for my Beloved and I to swim in.
2. A world in a rockpool.
3. Sandpatterns in the water.
4. My Poppet lying on the beach, soaking up the warm. When I swam in the deeper water she demanded my beloved bring her in to. She loved it, but quickly told me, "Mummy, I'm freezing!" On shore she told me "I'm frozen!" and settled down to steal warmth from the sand. I'll make a cold-wave-water lover of her yet!
5. Some beach grass. Playing with camera settings.
6. With my nestlings. Leaving the beach. O the heartbreak!
7. My Poppet with an abalone shell.
8. Sea treasures from earlier times. Yes, Christmas decorations and Easter Eggs still not put away from last year. This year I will be organised!
9. My beloved made me a new bookshelf in the kitchen. These aren't all the food books, but most of the more frequently used ones. They used to be stored on top of the cupboard so I'm loving having them so handy and easy to find!
10. A photo from the forest. We had a picnic by the stream in a state park nearby. I love the light coming through the trees.
Enjoying the last days of Summer and joining with the lovely Emily at The Beetleshack for Sunday Stills. I hope you're enjoying these last Summer days as well.