1. My sprocket surveying the world from the tree tops
2. My beloved's folks have been staying with us the last week, cutting down trees, putting up fences, taking away junk and basically making everything all wonderful. Now they're driving back up to Queensland and we're so worried for them with the floods...
3. Sprocket and Poppet hugging
4. Sprocket on the trampoline with his Nana
5. My beloved and his dad putting the pickets up on our brand new front fence. Did I mention my beloved's mum and I painted 160 pickets... two undercoats and then a final coat in situ. But... ooo they look good now!
6. Trialling how our pickets would look
7. Painting gear. Crocs may be ugly but they're so good for slipping on and off when you've been painting outside!
It's been such a hot and hectic week. We've been watching the smoke and keeping an eye on the fires all week, and now as my in-laws drive home to Queensland we're suddenly worried about flooding and tornadoes instead... (we love a sunburnt country... )
Now, we have a brand new, blindingly white picket fence (which I know if a cliche, but I still love it!)
The weather here has thankfully cooled and this week we really step into the routine of the year.
Joining with Em at the The Beetleshack for Sunday Stills.
And wishing everyone a wonderful new week, hopefully with neither floods nor fires.