- Anzac day biscuits.
- the weather finally seems like autumn and I am greeting each autumn tree with delight. A lot of the deciduous trees are still green - but it's so lovely to see the ones that have already decked themselves out in reds and golds!
- 'the bump' - three days until Littlest is due and, as you can see, she's not so little!
- a camellia in the garden. I got sand in the lens of our camera at the beach and it stopped focusing, so I've borrowed my mum's camera - which has a macro lens, all the better for taking photos of mosquitos for her Phd - and I've been experimenting with what I can and cannot do.
- more macro experimentation. A dandelion. I've always loved dandelions and I'm enjoying seeing what the different lens can capture!
- Poppet, playing with stones.
- Grasses by the side of a lake.
Joining with the lovely Em of The Beetle Shack for moments from our week.