1. My Poppet on her birthday, wearing new spoils.
2. My Sprocket and Poppet looking after Poppet's 'kids'.
3. Not only does my Sprocket still believe in fairies, he wants one, a real, talking one, for his birthday. This could be tricky.
4. My beloved says if I go around making fairy houses with the kids of course they'll believe in fairies. Our new fairy house and azalea. The little house was left by the people who lived in our house before us and the kids and I painted it gold this week.
6. Tea strainer on my desk. Where it often ends up.
In honour of all the lovely pink blooms in my garden - camellias, azaleas, quince blossom and cherry tree blossom, as well as my Poppet's third birthday I tried for a 'pink' theme this week. I quite like working to a colour theme... I'm thinking blue for next week...
Joining with the lovely Em over at The Beetle Shack for moments from the week.