1. Trying to make more room in my bookshelves, I offloaded a lot of childhood favourites into the kids room. I still read them all every year...
2. My Poppet's new doll (courtesy of the Sunday Market, no I didn't crochet the dress!) all tucked in...
3. Vanilla and Elderflower ice-cream. Heat waves = lots of ice-cream.
4. My sandy Sprocket, happy by the sea.
5. Long weekend crowds at The Cove.
6. Addicted to the play of light and water.
7. My Sprocket playing in the sand in the shadow of the tall trees.
8. I love seaweed (except when it's wrapped around my legs...)
9. Poppet running along the beach in late afternoon light.
10. My Poppet and the rock tower.
Joining with the lovely Em at The Beetleshack for Sunday Stills. I'm loving looking at little windows into lives from all over the world.