-Hot Chocolate at Southern Cross Station. I love the little candle warming the chocolate. I've been experimenting to make the same thick, rich hot chocolate and I think I've nearly found the recipe. The perfect hand-warmer for the bitter weather recently.
- Sprocket celebrating Aunty Bec's arrival throwing around Autumn leaves.
- snowdrops in mum & dad's garden.
- seed pods in rain. I love the colour and the velvety texture.
-my beautiful gap-toothed boy.
- Sprocket enjoys the long grass.
- over there. Sprocket and Poppet discuss matters.
- Littlest on our walk, undercover from the rain and well rugged up.
Joining with the lovely Em with moments from our week.